Please contact your local Account Manager or the Claims Department as soon as possible.
- Make sure your property is secure and any danger to you or your visitors is removed
- Contact SES if necessary
- Take photographs of the damage
- If roof damage is suspected, arrange temporary repairs to ensure no further damage occurs
- If damage to electrical items, switch off mains and contact an electrician
- Contact plumbers in the event of a leaking pipe
- In the event of theft or malicious damage, contact the police and ensure doors and windows are secured
- If floor coverings are damaged, seek assistance of a carpet restorer as soon as possible
- Make sure your vehicle is secure to prevent any further damage or loss
- If your vehicle cannot be driven, contact the following to arrange a tow to the
MELBOURNE & MORNINGTON PENINSULA – 13 11 76
GEELONG – 5277 2111
All Other Areas – Please contact the nearest towing company
- If the third party is at fault, obtain the driver’s name, residential address, registration and license number.
- Please complete a Motor Vehicle claim form and send to our office so a claim can be lodged